Thursday, 31 May 2007

Messages for people back home…


Here’s the team having breakfast and reading the 14 pages of messages that we received from you overnight (they're projected up onto the wall and also downloaded onto various laptops which are passed around).

They didn’t have much time to write as well as read and eat breakfast but here’s a few messages back to you (below).

Please keep them coming… they make a big difference!

From Bradley
Hi everyone, so far everything is going well. I’m just getting over a cold now but I will be fine for the competition. Wish us luck. See you soon

From Candice
To all my fans, I love you. XXX

From Jeremy
Not long now – can’t sit still! Just wanna get in there!!

From Shane
Hi everyone. One more day to go until we kick ass. See you soon :-)

From Stacey
Hay everyone, it’s going well very tired haha but alg. I miss you especially my family, tail, berry, sez, and Jason. Not long to c u soon, mwah xoxoxoxoxo

From Eliza
Hello! I miss all you guys! Tomorrow’s the day! Really tired from too much shopping – haha – see you all when I get back! Luv yah! xoxo

To Mr Salton & Horowhenua TKD Club
Aramai is fine. Our body clocks have finally changed over. Please send us messages. Can’t text home. Lotsalov – Suzanne, Whetu & Aramai

To Pete, Taila & TKD Clubs
Many thanks for your support. Uma and Rose are continuing to train hard – fully focused. D-day not long now. Yours in TKD, Uma, Donna, Rose and Luke

To Joanna & Bob Van Pierce
Hi family. Thanks for all the messages, they are very welcome. Canada is awesome and training is excellent. I have gotten a sore throat infection. Comp starts tomorrow. Will call you soon. Johs Van Pierce

To Indigo
Hay Ind! Here’s your reply! Everything is going well and having a great time! I miss all you guys and yes I won’t 4get your pressie! Keep writing to me and tell the others too! Love ya, Kristy xoxo

To Nick & the TSE Family
Hi Guys. All good over here. Preped up ready to go. Can’t wait. Hope you are all good over there. Cher Cher Jonboy

To Lena
Cheers bud, one more eh. See you in the next team champ. Cher Cher Jonboy

Click Message Book on the grey menu on the right of this page to leave us a message

No comments:

Post a Comment