Saturday, 26 May 2007

We are in the US of A...

Pretty good flight that left Auckland late and arrived to high overcast, smoggy Los Angeles. I got my head bitten off by the immigration officer for reaching over to pick up our passports when he
had finished with them. Maybe he was having a bad day. We coached to our hotel, very basic (cheap). There is no internet in our rooms so I am typing this into my phone while hanging out at Starbucks across the road. We changed into shorts and singlet tops but there is now a cold
wind blowing.

Just found out there is free wireless internet in the Starbucks café (ah, good old America) so I will try to come back. Not looking forward to the 3.30am wake up call in the morning. Didn't sleep at all on the flight so it will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment